Personalized Lead Nurturing Triggered Based On Lead Interest
The days of batch-and-blast email marketing are slowly fading away. For those businesses eager to capitalize on personalized emails that make it into the inbox, and don't leave 80% or more of your leads disinterested in your messages, marketing automation software allows you to easily migrate to personalized lead nurturing that can be individualized based upon lead activities.
Results and Metrics Email Service Providers Cannot Deliver
Think about your results. As marketers we celebrate a 20% open rate - leaving 80% of our leads completely uninterested and un-engaged. Genoo's marketing automation tools allow you to listen and act based upon what leads show interest in -- automatically! Marketing Sherpa has reported that personalized emails enjoy 30% higher open rates, and clickthrough rates double.
Check out our case study that outlines how a customer achieved 2500% ROI from a targeted multi-channel campaign that started with Email (and paid for their Genoo account for five years!)
Saving you time, and increasing your effectiveness - that's what next generation email marketing and lead nurturing are all about.
Automate Your Follow-Up Communications And Stay Top-of-Mind
When leads are ready to buy, you want them thinking about doing business with you. That's the purpose of comprehensive lead management with lead nurturing. When you understand how leads are engaging with your marketing across a number of campaigns, and even independently, you have the insights to better serve their needs.
That's the edge that allows you to keep your leads engaged and your company in a favored top-of-mind position.